Want to Learn More About Our Recent Blog Topics?
Are you at risk for breast cancer? Why is physical therapy crucial after a total knee replacement? If you are interested in more information on reducing the risk of breast cancer, the importance of physical therapy, types of burns, and more, check out these great resources.
- This article from cancer.gov provides statistics regarding breast cancer cases in the United States.
- Learn how to reduce your risk of breast cancer with this article from West Hills Hospital and Medical Center’s health content pages.
- How does estrogen increase the risk of breast cancer? Find out with this link from ww5.komen.org .
- Visit this link from the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons for more information on total knee replacements.
- What can you expect from a knee replacement? Visit this link from West Hills Hospital’s health content pages to learn more.
- Learn more about the uses and benefits of hydrotherapy with this health content article from West Hills Hospital & Medical Center.
- This article from WHMC discusses the most common sports-related wrist and hand injuries.
- What is hyperbaric therapy? Find out with this overview from mayoclinic.com .
- Check out this article from West Hills Hospital for more information on the various types of burns.
- Do you know the difference between a first degree and second degree burn? Learn more about the types of burns with this nlm.nih.gov link.
For more information about West Hills Hospital & Medical Center and our services, visit us online or give us a call at (818) 676-4000.