Learn More About Our Recent Blog Topics!
Learning about your own biology is the first step to living a healthier life. If you would like to learn more about pain management, childbirth, or any other of our recent blog topics, read through the links below. If you have any remaining questions, give West Hills Hospital & Medical Center a call at (818) 676-4000.
- Learn more about the basics of cancer from the American Cancer Society .
- This page from the National Cancer Institute website describes the care and treatment of childhood cancers .
- The American Burn Association provides some great educational resources regarding burn prevention at this site.
- Learn more about preventing burns in children at West Hills Hospital & Medical Clinic’s health information page.
- This page at the American Diabetes Association provides the basic information about each type of diabetes.
- Read more about labor and childbirth from this article found on the American Pregnancy Association.
- You can also find out more information on pregnancy and women’s health from the WomensHealth.gov website.
- This article from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke gives an introduction to pain and pain management.
- If you are curious about the causes of sciatica , read this article written by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.