Find Out More About Our Recent Blog Topics!
Are you looking for information about burn injuries or the benefits of cardiac rehabilitation? Read through the links below to find more helpful information. You may also contact West Hills Hospital & Medical Center with any further questions—we are happy to help. Call us at (818) 676-4000.
- The American Burn Association provides helpful information on burn prevention on their website.
- Learn more about the different types of burns from WebMD.com.
- This article from the American Heart Association describes the benefits of cardiac rehabilitation.
- This article is an overview on coronary heart disease from The New York Times’ Health Guide website.
- Familiarize yourself with some cancer facts and figures from the American Cancer Society.
- PubMed Health describes the causes, incidence, and risk factors for arthritis in this article.
- Use this guide from the National Association for Ambulatory Care to help you decide whether urgent care or emergency services may suit your needs best.
- The National Stroke Association website provides some helpful information on the types of stroke.
- Read more about herniated discs from this article posted on the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons website.
- This article from the American Association of Neurological Surgeons also goes into detail about herniated discs.