Learn More About Your Health And Wellness With These Resources
Are you looking for more information about postpartum depression or the other topics discussed in our recent posts? Check out the following links or contact West Hills Hospital & Medical Center at (818) 676-4000.
- In this article, The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists answers many frequently asked questions about postpartum depression and postpartum blues.
- You can also learn more about postpartum depression from this fact sheet found on WomensHealth.gov.
- Find out more about burn injury prevention from the American Burn Association website.
- This article from the PubMed Health medical library provides an overview of the causes, symptoms, and first-aid procedures associated with burn injuries.
- Read some of the statistics that are related to lung cancer and the other types of cancer from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention .
- Visit the National Stroke Association website for more information on the basics of a stroke and its causes .
- A stroke is a serious medical emergency that requires immediate treatment—read more about recognizing the symptoms on the American Stroke Association website.
- This overview from MedlinePlus describes a few of the problems that can arise when a woman becomes pregnant.
- KidsHealth.org provides more information about what designates a high-risk pregnancy .
- Become more aware of the symptoms of transient ischemic attack by reading this guide from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.