Cancer Survivors: Nutrition and Physical Activity
New medical technology and advanced knowledge have been helping more and more cancer patients to triumph over the disease and become cancer survivors. Recently, the American Cancer Society has released nutrition and physical activity recommendations for those men, women, and children who have been cured of this deadly disease. This video offers a brief summary of helpful recommendations. Watch the entire clip to learn more about leading a healthier life and preventing cancer.
Making healthy choices matters in cancer prevention and cancer survivorship. To learn more about making healthy choices in your everyday life, contact West Hills Hospital at (818) 676-4000. Our nurses can help you to find an experienced and compassionate physician in your area.
- When Should Someone Go to the ER for an Asthma Attack?
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center Offers Online Pre-Registration to Patients!
- What to expect from your first cardiologist visit
- Eye Health and Protection
- Nation’s Leader in Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery Now on Staff at West Hills Hospital