Learn About Nutrition, Weight Loss, and More!
If you enjoyed our recent blog posts, look through the following resources to find out more about living healthy and feeling well. If you have any remaining health-related questions, you can contact West Hills Hospital & Medical Center by calling (818) 676-4000 at any time.
- Learn more about Autism by visiting the Autism Society website.
- There are three degrees of burns. The American Academy of Family Physicians describes the types of burns and how they are treated on their website.
- Learn how to prevent burns in your home by checking out this article found on the American College of Emergency Physicians website.
- Lymphedema can occur as a result of certain cancer treatments. This article from the American Cancer Society provides more information about lymphedema and its management.
- You can take steps to prevent cancer—read this guide from the National Cancer Institute to learn more.
- What is distracted driving? Find out by visiting Distraction.gov .
- You can make a difference by turning your phone off or putting it away when you are driving. Get the facts about the dangers of distracted driving on FocusDriven.org.
- Returning to everyday life after cancer treatment can be challenging. Find help on the American Cancer Society website.
- Bariatric surgery can have a variety of benefits—this article from the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery describes how surgical weight loss can improve your overall health.
- Are you getting the nutrients you need to be healthy? Find out by visiting the American Heart Association website.