Get In Touch With Your Health By Reading These Recommended Articles
West Hills Hospital and Medical Center offers comprehensive healthcare options for a range of medical concerns, including cardiovascular disease, breast cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease. We also provide preventative healthcare services so that patients can become proactive for their own wellbeing. Call our Consult-A-Nurse healthcare referral line at (818) 676-4000 to learn more or to schedule an appointment.
– West Hills offers breastfeeding classes and certified lactation consultants. WomensHealth.gov explains the many benefits of breastfeeding .
– Arthritis is a common term that describes joint inflammation. The U.S. National Library of Medicine describes the many causes of and treatments for this disease.
– Alzheimer’s disease is a chronic brain disease that deteriorates cognitive function. The Alzheimer’s Association lists the 10 warning signs of Alzheimer’s disease .
– Heart attack symptoms in women offer differ from those in men. The American Heart Association describes these common signs of danger.
– Do you know the FAST signs for stroke? The National Stroke Association breaks down stroke symptoms .