The Connection Between Smoking and Skin Cancers
Most of us know that smoking cigarettes is hazardous to the smoker’s health. The connection between smoking and lung cancer has been well documented for years, but what many people don’t realize is that smoking can also increase your risk of developing other types of cancer. In this video we discuss the connection between smoking and your risk of developing types of skin cancer. For more information, be sure to contact West Hills Hospital today at (818) 676-4000
- When Should Someone Go to the ER for an Asthma Attack?
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center Offers Online Pre-Registration to Patients!
- What to expect from your first cardiologist visit
- Eye Health and Protection
- Nation’s Leader in Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery Now on Staff at West Hills Hospital