Learn More about Our Recent Blog Posts with These Resources
West Hills Hospital & Medical Center provides an extensive array of prevention and treatment services for those in the West Hills region. To find out more about our healthcare options, call (818) 676-4000. We also offer our Consult-A-Nurse referral system for those wanting to learn more about their symptoms and healthcare needs. To learn more about our recent blog posts, please visit the links below:
- The American Lung Association describes how smoking can compromise your health .
- Should you be getting screened for colorectal cancer? The National Cancer Institute reports on the demographics that should undergo testing for this disease.
- To fight prostate cancer , you need to know what it is. The American Cancer Society explains this disease.
- Living a healthy lifestyle can greatly reduce a man’s risk for prostate cancer. The Prostate Cancer Foundation offers some helpful prevention suggestions for readers.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports on how HIV is affecting the African American community .