What to Expect from a Childbirth Education Class
West Hills Hospital & Medical Center wants expectant parents who visit our maternity hospital to feel ready and confident before the birth of their children. If you are getting ready for an addition to your family, consider our childbirth education class. Beginning this June, our childbirth experts can help you and your partner learn about what happens during delivery. We will explain breathing methods that can alleviate contraction discomfort and aid pushing. We will also demonstrate pushing techniques that can facilitate the birthing process. Couples can discuss any questions or concerns that they have about delivery during class. Our classes meet each Thursday for six weeks to provide participants with the peace of mind they need when preparing for their newborn.
Would you like to learn more about our childbirth education classes? Call West Hills Hospital & Medical Center at (818) 676-4000 to speak with a representative. We also encourage participants to visit our website for more information on our maternity hospital services.
- When Should Someone Go to the ER for an Asthma Attack?
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center Offers Online Pre-Registration to Patients!
- What to expect from your first cardiologist visit
- Eye Health and Protection
- Nation’s Leader in Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery Now on Staff at West Hills Hospital