Tips for Preventing Arthritis
Is arthritis a nuisance in your life? This video offers some suggestions on how to manage this condition.
Exercise is an important method for combating arthritis. Physical activity strengthens muscles, which relieves strain on joints. Being physically fit can also keep your weight under control, which is important because excessive pounds can add pressure to hips, knees, and ankles. When engaging in sedentary activities such as watching television, change your position on a regular basis. Your diet can also reduce arthritis flare-ups. Eating a wide variety of plant-based foods, which contain antioxidants, can alleviate inflammation in the joints.
West Hills Hospital & Medical Center can help you keep your arthritis symptoms in check. For more information on our services for arthritis sufferers, call our West Hills facility at (818) 676-4000.
- When Should Someone Go to the ER for an Asthma Attack?
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center Offers Online Pre-Registration to Patients!
- What to expect from your first cardiologist visit
- Eye Health and Protection
- Nation’s Leader in Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery Now on Staff at West Hills Hospital