How to Steer Clear of Influenza This Season
Flu season has arrived, and prevention is the best policy when it comes to this common illness. Aside from the flu shot, cleanliness is the best tool for preventing the spread of the flu.
This video from the Sepsis Coordinator at West Hills Hospital covers some easy tips for fighting back against flu germs so you can stay well this season. You should always sneeze or cough into your elbow rather than your hands. Throughout the day, wash your hands with warm water and antibacterial soap, making sure to scrub for at least 20 seconds.
For more flu prevention guidelines, visit the West Hills Hospital website. You can contact us for up-to-date ER wait times or get more healthy living tips by calling (818) 676-4000.
- When Should Someone Go to the ER for an Asthma Attack?
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center Offers Online Pre-Registration to Patients!
- What to expect from your first cardiologist visit
- Eye Health and Protection
- Nation’s Leader in Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery Now on Staff at West Hills Hospital